Offers any producer a convenient alternative to NYC
Our medium-sized studio is clean, efficient, features a hard cyc, and onsite parking. Our doors are open to you 24 hours a day and our dedicated in-house team allow us to hit tight deadlines. Studio 55 offers a convenient alternative to NYC prices and congestion. We’ll negotiate a price that’s all inclusive for the studio, electric, and HVAC. With post-production suites and a huge range of locally available equipment, studio videography could not be more convenient or comfortable. We can even start working with footage captured before your shoot has wrapped.
Supported by a multi-purpose green room, wardrobe, make-up stations, food court, WiFi, and parking, it’s no wonder that many marketing groups and agencies are our clients. To find out more about studio services, discuss an upcoming project, arrange a studio tour, or get a quotation, please call 201.786.0400 and ask for the studio manager.
- 39 ft. x 45 ft. studio
- 12 ft. wide by 12 ft. high garage door for load-in/out as well as vehicles on set.
- Two standard height loading docks at the rear of the building with direct roll-in access to the studio.
- Scissor lift that rises to the 17 ft. grid.
- 3,000 lbs. capacity electric forklift, hand trucks, and dollies
- Hard cyclorama wall is 17 ft. x 37 ft. with one 5 ft. radius curved corner that rises past the grid. Painted Rosco TV cyc paint, i.e., 60% reflective, so your images won’t see full white and be quite controllable on set and in post.
- C-stands, rolling stands, sandbags, apple boxes and whatever lights we have that can work for you is included in the rental. We do recommend lighting rental because every production is different and LED as well as hot lights to suit your needs are conveniently located nearby.
- Electric service provides (24) 20 Amp, 120V circuits spread out over 40 pigtails (NEMA R20 receptacles). Or you can clip on your own power panel to our 208V 3-phase service and draw 160 Amp 3-phase (480 Amp @ 120V) — additional power upon request.
- A 17 ton AC unit is devoted to our production area, and depending on your set acoustics, live audio can be recorded without having to turn off the system.
- Two dressing rooms and an area for wardrobe.
- Multi-purpose Green Room/Food Court/Bar
- Close-by Craft Services and Catering
- High Speed WiFi and FIOS wired connections available.
- If you wish to use the cyclorama or floor in a color other that TV white, we will repaint it after your production at a nominal charge.
- There are Masonite panels for the floor for load in/out to protect the painted floor, and we can also cover the floor with kraft paper, ready to remove for your shoot.
- Green Screen fabric on hand: 15-ft wide roll and a 40-ft square fabric that can be hung.
- Conference Room with HD/UHD feed from studio/post area.
- Post Production facilities on site.
- Only 35-minutes to Secaucus for Camera, Lighting and Grip rentals.